Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Re: update...

Originally posted by eyelikeart
anybody around into photography?
Well I used a camera once. And I've even been in a few photos before. :D

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA

well I purchased a Nikon N65.....35mm.....80mm standard lens.....nice camera :p

I'm waiting to buy a digital camera right now. A friend got the Minolta Dimage 7, which is really nice, but pretty expensive, even online.
But since I heard about Foveon, I'm waiting to see what kind of new cameras incorporate it in the near future.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
My father has a Coolpix 990. He is somewhat into photography.

I want to make him feel jealous when he sees how easy it is to upload it with iPhoto!

P.S. If he is reading this right now, take a picture!

Bill Gates: All you need to upload pictures from your camera is a fast PC and some boring software.

Yours Truly: Well I have a Mac, and the software I use operates in OS X. Does that make me better than you?

blakespot

Administrator
Jun 4, 2000
Alexandria, VA
Re: Anyone else celebrating?

Originally posted by mrtrumbe
Anyone else doing anything for St. Patrick's day?

Matthew

Heading to a party thrown by an old friend of my wife a few miles down the road. He's got Harp kegs and I've grabbed two 8-packs of Guinness draught (cans) and a six of cider to go with. Should be cool. Flying an Irish flag on my 2nd floor balcony. Tis the season.

blakespot

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA

well I purchased a Nikon N65.....35mm.....80mm standard lens.....nice camera :p

Eye! I think you know what I have. For the rest of you... I have a Sony TRV-30 DV MiniCam, but it has a 1.5 MegaPixel Camera built in. Its the best thing ever!

For 35mm...I have a minolta something or other. Actually, a few older minoltas to go along with that! OHH OHH! We own a Apple QuickTake camera, but my brother has it and wont give it back :(

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA

we still need to figure out another name for u... ;)

I got one! MacAztec or AztecMac. I am playing baseball for the Aztecs, and we are going to be together for a long long time. So, we will see. Do you like it? Any ideas?

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by Mac_User

I got one! MacAztec or AztecMac. I am playing baseball for the Aztecs, and we are going to be together for a long long time. So, we will see. Do you like it? Any ideas?

My school mascot in the Aztecs. We got our asses handed to us against Illinois on Friday in the first round of the NCAA tourney. :(

Oh well...maybe 17 years from now they'll make it again. :rolleyes:

bitter...grumble...harumph....

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Ha~

Mine is too! Palm Desert Aztecs! Our basketball team went to play at "The Pond" at Disneyland in Cali, but we lost to some hard core street ballers. Oh well!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.