It's here!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by stevel58, Jun 21, 2007.

1. stevel58 macrumors newbie

stevel58

Been lurking for 6 months and making my first post using my new SR MBP 17" which was delivered a few hours ago.

First reaction - it's beautiful. The screen is the high-def glossy variety and is absolutely perfect.

I'm a dedicated PC user but have found the past few hours since getting it really easy. I've already installed several bits of software with no problem (about to try out Bootcamp) and apart from a few keyboard buttons being in different places it's no prolem at all.

So, I'm converted.

By the way, heat is no problem nor is noise - no rattles, hums, whirs, yellow lines, etc.

So thanks to all at MacRumors for all the useful info over the past 6 months - now I can enjoy!:D :D

2. alexprice macrumors 6502a

Congratulations on buying an awesome... awesome Mac. You won't regret it ever.:)

3. aethelbert macrumors 601

Congratulations on your new mac. You'll love it.....if there's any doubt about that, you can always send it to me :D

I'll even pay for the shipping

4. Pants Dragon macrumors regular

5. amitface macrumors regular

Congrats. I'll be converting in about a week, when mine arrives. I hope I'm as lucky as you :eek: These forums make me nervous.

Enjoy the mac

6. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Before posting every problem you have, remember we have a great search feature, and some excellent guides - its very likely others will have asked the same questions as you.

Oh, by the way, congratulations on your new awesome machine :)

7. WillJS macrumors 65816

WillJS

8. SSpiro macrumors 6502a

SSpiro

9. killerrobot macrumors 68020

killerrobot