Its kinda early to ask but...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by dominicansrul93, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. dominicansrul93 macrumors regular

    Feb 28, 2007
    I got a T-mobile phone last december and I have a 2 year contract. It was a month before iPhone was announced so I didn't know. I really want one but my parents wont let me switch till my contract is over. Since I have a year and a half left I figured that i can get iPhone 2 or whatever it is gonna be called. But heres the thing my 2GB iPod nano is almost full and my parents are very strict with electronics(they wont constantly buy replacements. Only until it breaks, with the exception of my phone cause they'll buy it when the contract ends). Should I wait for 6th Gen. iPod. Or should I wait the year and half for iPhone 2. I don't really want the iPod. I really want the iPhone. But I'm afraid that my parents will say no to the iPhone if I get the 6th Gen. for Christmas. What do you recommend I do?:confused:
  2. geoffy macrumors regular

    Jun 22, 2007
    You should probably wait and see how the iPhone performs, unless you need to book your Christmas gifts a few years in advance.
  3. SheriffParker macrumors 6502a


    May 24, 2006
    The land of love
    Tell them you really want the iPhone. Maybe they'll listen to you.
  4. dominicansrul93 thread starter macrumors regular

    Feb 28, 2007
    I dont think they will cause I just got a PS3 in March and theyre gonna think im spoiled since I just got something and I want another thing now.

Share This Page