It's not "Talk To The Iphone", it's "Talk With The Iphone"!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hakuna-matata, Oct 4, 2011.

1. hakuna-matata macrumors 6502

Now my views are based solely on the assumption that Apple Inc. introduces a technology breakthrough(at least in terms of software) with introduction of the "Assistant" feature today. I read some users(on this forum) saying that "I'l slap if i see someone talking to its phone in the public". But don't you think there is another perspective to this scenario?
    If Apple releases an awesome virtual assistant software and people talking in public with their phones, wouldn't it be just like talking with your personal assistant or colleagues. Would you dare to slap them now?? As I see it, it's not talking to your machine, rather it's your machine talking back to you and that too in a very very intelligent manner!! :cool: What do you think? Are people afraid to embrace this much use of technology in their personal life and posting such comments..or they just wanna do somethings by themselves..

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Those people talking to their phone in public will join the same "douche bag" list as those talking on a Bluetooth device directly in front you and making you (me) look foolish when you (I) respond.

"oh you weren't talking to me, jerk"

3. only macrumors regular

Assistant will be a cross between Cleverbot and Cortana. Tomorrow is the dawn of a new epoch in human history! Why would anyone get slapped?:confused:

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

5. velrose macrumors newbie

software

Advanced technology will prove the talent of the today's people. Everything is possible now even have an assistant virtually.

6. oshia86 macrumors regular

This is awkward.

What?