Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigAlMAC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2004
Everytime I hit Buy on the apple website the 24" version appears in the cart (although im on the 27" display page).
Maybe Im to hasty... Ive only been waiting yrs for a new display.
Has anyone pre-ordered or know a date of release?

mr0c

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2010
Virginia, US
there's still 24 days to go ;) two possible ideas, take your pick:
1. it could be released on the second tuesday of the month, like a regular update
2. it will be the last days on the month like the iphone4 releases to different countries

I'd suggest putting the kettle on and making a nice cup of tea/coffee while yu wait :D

Aadhil

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2009
California
I don't know if you've noticed but September is actually a month long. You've got 24 more days to check if the display is available before you can start complaining. I mean you still can complain but that's just silly.

edit: dammit mr0c!

ventro

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2006
I sold my 30" ACD the other day and now am stuck on this crappy old 24" dell. 2560x1440 goodness please come sooner!

BigAlMAC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2004
I don't know if you've noticed but September is actually a month long. You've got 24 more days to check if the display is available before you can start complaining. I mean you still can complain but that's just silly.

edit: dammit mr0c!

I wasn't complaining...(re-read my post), I was asking a question. Perhaps just too hasty. I can wait a few days longer for sure. Just thought others might have pre-ordered & could give me the link.

jungleland26

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2010
tick tock.....the second they have them in stock in store, or online for ordering, I will be picking up two...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.