It's so sad I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Christian 5G, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Christian 5G macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

Oh my god, after I download IOS4 my computer delete everything from my iPod touch 3G what do I have to do I have like 60$ total on my iPod games and music and my iTunes on computer remove all my buying, What do I have to do??? Who have the same problem:(

2. celticpride678

All of your apps and music should be stored in iTunes. Connect your iPod and it should sync everything.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Just sync your apps and music from your computer.

4. Christian 5G thread starter macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

Yeah I know it have to be go to iTunes and he write about he copy to the iTunes but when it's finished I see my iTunes is empty all delete:(

5. dazcox5181 macrumors 6502

You can redownload apps for free - it will know you've already bought it and won't charge again.

As for music and videos - a nicely worded email to itunes support will usually result in you being allowed to redownload them once. Then MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP!

Stop whining about it and get it sorted.

6. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Yeah, get yourself an external hard drive or something and back up your library. If your computer crashes or it gets stolen what are you going to do?

7. Christian 5G thread starter macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

Thanks to all!!! I'm gonna write email to iTunes

8. whippet6 macrumors newbie

Good luck with that ....

Yeah, good luck emailing Apple about your problems. I'm having all sorts of iTunes problems - well over 30 attempts at downloading the firmware update and full length movies. I've emailed iTunes several times about the problem with no response. Apparently, Apple has my money and that's all they care about,