Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Thought I'd swap over to the 5s since there's a lot of buzz about the 4 inch version coming up. Man 5s really stands out. Just beats the 4s by a hairline. Both have Classic lines and design.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    813 KB · Views: 540
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    958.9 KB · Views: 555
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    864.7 KB · Views: 544

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
The 5s has the best design of any iPhone of all time IMO. The Space Gray 5s is a work of art!
Agreed, I got my kids a 5s and I missed that design. With that in mind and coupled with the fact I do think the plus is just too big for me. I'm thinking about getting the iPhone Se when it comes out, but since it won't be a "flagship" model, I wonder if I'll be better off with the 6s. Also, while the plus is too big, I wonder if I'm going to the other extreme and that too will be a mistake, i.e., too small.

Reactions: UltraInstinct

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I'm using the 5s now and I do miss the one handed operation

RiddlaBronc

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2013
Mcallen Tx
I hope the 7 has a drastic design look compared to todays 6 and 6s but i doubt they will go for the squarish/chamfered edges again. I really hop its not just a 6 with no atenna line and flush camera

Reactions: Flow39

Flow39

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2014
The Apple Store
I hope the 7 has a drastic design look compared to todays 6 and 6s but i doubt they will go for the squarish/chamfered edges again. I really hop its not just a 6 with no atenna line and flush camera
One of the things I look forward to the most on the numbered models (not S models) is the design change. If they leave the design the same as the iPhone 6 but make small adjustments, I'd be kind of annoyed. I love having a phone look and feel different in my hand, but if they keep it the same, I have a feeling that many will find it bland and the amount of people that upgrade may be much smaller.

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
I would absolutely LOVE a new iPhone with a bigger screen with the 5/5s design... The could do it

Chamfered edges and all

Reactions: Appl3FTW

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
May 31, 2015
Texas
I like the current design, but I would love it if the bezels were smaller. I know many say it's not possible, but there is still some space they could cut, even if it's minimal.

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
I do like that Apple is beginning to relax and not dictate so much. I have zero use for a little iPhone, but I respect others who do. If Apple would have become more open to user preferences years ago I believe they'd be substantially more successful than they are. With a great brand, acting conservative has only limited their sales volume.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I do like that Apple is beginning to relax and not dictate so much. I have zero use for a little iPhone, but I respect others who do. If Apple would have become more open to user preferences years ago I believe they'd be substantially more successful than they are. With a great brand, acting conservative has only limited their sales volume.
Seems like they have been doing quite a bit better than even good, so sounds like it's more than fine for them and their investors.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.