iTune cannot import videos (but songs)...T.T

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xhedgehog23x, Dec 26, 2008.

1. xhedgehog23x macrumors newbie

I got my iPod Touch for several days...I can import and sync songs but not videos...I tried both drag and File<Add File/Folder to Library. However, there is one dumb way that works. Firstly, I download videos to my computer, than I put it into my old MP3. From there, I put it into my iTune. The problem is that my MP3 (1 GB) is awfully small which means I cannot sync more than 1 GB, then sync new videos every single time. I think there are other ways but they don't seem to work. Please reply if you know the answer.

2. iOwnxD macrumors member

This happened to me but I figured out you have to-
    Connect your iPod Touch. Then go into your iPod Touch page and click movies/tv shows (depending on which you need) at the top. In movies/tv shows click sync all. =)

3. xhedgehog23x thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried it b4~But it is not the problem of syncing, I can sync succesfully IF I can put the videos into the iTune first...Thanks anyway

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

What format are your videos in? iTunes won't accept videos that are in incompatible format. I suspect your MP3 -- whatever that is, I don't understand what you are referring to -- is somehow converting the videos into an itunes compatible format.

5. xhedgehog23x thread starter macrumors newbie

I am pretty sure the format is right...The problem is I can put videos from computer to my MP3 to iTune, but not straight from computer to iTune~o_O