iTunes 10.1

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by youngsunnz, Nov 10, 2010.

1. youngsunnz macrumors regular

Is iTunes 10.1 avaliable yet? I cant sync my iphone which has ios 4.2 gm without it. So please help me out. Thanks

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Does it show up in your Software Update list?

[​IMG]

3. youngsunnz thread starter macrumors regular

no not at all it did on my wifes computer and we both got brand new macs. I have a macbook pro and she has a macbook white so i guess the pro isnt really a pro. So any suggestions

4. celticpride678

iTunes 10.1 hasn't been released to the public yet. How did you get it via Software Update?

5. youngsunnz thread starter macrumors regular

well im not sure i did im guessing she did because she has the iphone ios 4.2 gm and is able to back up her phone. Plus for some reason her macbook picks up way more wifi connections than my its weird.

6. celticpride678

No, it has nothing to do with those things. iTunes 10.1 wasn't released to the public yet. iTunes 10.0.1 has, but that doesn't support iOS 4.2

7. RRmalvado macrumors 6502

Neither iTunes 10.1 or iOS 4.2 have been released so you will have to wait until they are or hunt for the beta.

In terms of picking up Wifi connections... does it pick up the ones you need?

8. youngsunnz thread starter macrumors regular

does anyone know about when i can get those updates? Yes i am able to get my wifi connection I want but i think its weird that a macbook pro which costs more cant pick up as many connections as a macbook

9. RRmalvado macrumors 6502

They are NOT out for the general public just yet. I would ask your wife to see where she got her iOS 4.2 from and you'll see.

Also wifi can be flaky; Try restarting your Macbook Pro or upgrading to 10.6.5.

10. youngsunnz thread starter macrumors regular

I updated her iphone ios 4.2 gm same as my iphone but her macbook got the update and my didnt her macbook also got 5 extra updates than mine and we just both got our macbooks but i guess ill wait