iTunes 10.4 and vertical traffic lights

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lewis82, Jul 23, 2011.

1. lewis82 macrumors 68000

lewis82

I'm pretty sure I was not the only one who appreciated the vertical traffic lights. Now that they are gone, I wonder if there is a way to put them back, as it was possible to switch to horizontal in 10.3. Unfortunately the Secrets preference pane doesn't show the option (I imagine it hasn't been updated), searching google doesn't help and I don't know how to look for this by hand.

Does anyone know how to change it? It would be very appreciated :)

2. MacUser2525 macrumors 68000

MacUser2525

http://osxdaily.com/2010/09/02/chan...eminimizemaximize-buttons-back-to-horizontal/

This is what I used and still works at this very moment as they are not changed to the new behaviour when I look at it. BTW google and "itunes change from vertical" without the "" gives that as the first hit.

3. tkermit macrumors 68030

tkermit

Ha! I agree. It just looked so nicely symmetrical... :)

Doesn't seem to work for me. The traffic lights remain in their horizontal orientation. You do realize that iTunes 10.4 has the traffic lights set up horizontally by default now, right?

4. MacUser2525 macrumors 68000

MacUser2525

No I did not, amazing an Apple change they actually listened to the customers to reverse the world is coming to an end for sure..

5. lewis82 thread starter macrumors 68000

lewis82

It doesn't work for me either. I guess they removed support. :(