iTunes 10.4 - visualizer issues...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by UraGraymalkin, Jul 23, 2011.

1. UraGraymalkin macrumors newbie

Nov 4, 2009
    I love the way Lion handles the iTunes visualizer, but have noticed a couple of things:

1) There doesn't seem to be any options for the visualizer anymore (full screen, &c) - not even for the 'classic' visualizer (so now there's now way of having the song info permanently displayed when the visualizer is showing - would putting that option back *really* kill anyone?);

2) Possibly as a result of Lion treating the visualizer as a full-screen app, the cursor is permanently showing on the visualizer screen and doesn't fade away. Not a big deal really, but does ruin the whole point of the visualizer;

Am I just being an idiot and haven't noticed something, or is this the way the iTunes visualizer is doomed to work now (the options I could live without, but the cursor thing is pretty amateurish)?

(Still wish the song info could be set to be permanently displayed again, though - and preferably with the 'new' visualizer - saved all those 'who's this?' comments when the visualizer was used at parties...)
  2. dtran09 macrumors newbie

Mar 29, 2009
    Kansas City, MO
  3. kuebby macrumors 68000

Jan 18, 2007
    They also got rid of the visualizer choice I liked the most, I think it was Lathe but I'm not sure.