Itunes 10.5 beta 2 not working with Windows 7??

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by briankeith513, Jun 25, 2011.

1. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Hey guys, after I upgraded to Itunes 10.5 beta 2 on my Windows pc, and upgraded to iOS 5 beta 2 on my Wifi Ipad 2, Itunes is very laggy, and doesn't respond. Any fix for this? I've tried uninstalling it, rebooting it, reinstalling it, then reinstalling iOS 5 beta 2 on my Wifi Ipad 2, but same issues.:confused:

2. ferlie macrumors newbie

same to me too... it hangs when try to sync the apps

3. flatfoot99 Guest

I can't seem to scroll through the apps on iTunes while trying to add them to the iPhone. Everything locks up.

4. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

Not sure why Apple bothered releasing 10.5 beta for Windows since you can't develop iOS apps with it.

5. briankeith513 thread starter macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I thought it was just me. This is the worst bug that I've seen in the ios/iTunes beta, because it makes it almost impossible to get your apps back through ITunes. And wireless sync is only available on a MAC.

6. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

7. briankeith513 thread starter macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Unfortunately, there is no real solution at this time. I've just tried to get as many apps synced before Itunes starts to lock up. And that was tedious and very difficult. I then just started to manually add my apps back. It truly sucks, and hopefully the next update will correct this. I should have waited a few days to see what the issues were before I upgraded to beta 2. At least I've learned this lesson.

8. briankeith513 thread starter macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Exactly, I was only able to get a few apps added at a time. Very frustrating.

9. stewie7669 macrumors member

I can't even get it to SEE my ipad 2 (iOS 5 Beta 2). Nothing shows up at all.