All iPads iTunes 10.7 & iPad mini

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Yevhen, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Yevhen macrumors newbie

Hello. Does iPad mini sync with iTunes 10.7? Does iTunes recognize the device without any problems?
    I have searched through several threads but have not found any confirmation. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

2. mattburley7 macrumors 68030

I heard that it does sync succesfully but there is no icon shown for where it gives information about your device such as its name, iOS version, etc.

that should be fixed in a updated iTunes possibly 10.7.1?

3. Yevhen thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey, thanks for the response. It would be very annoying if the information about the device was missing but as long as it could actually sync my stuff, it would be okay with me.

I am a bit old-fassioned - no iCloud etc. I prefer to plug and sync the old way :)

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Synced perfectly fine with my iTunes 7 on mac.

----------

Yes this is true. No picture just the grey background, but otherwise no issue.

5. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

Was just going to ask similar question since the package says it needs iTunes 11 and since that was delayed - how would it work.

Good to know - now if work didn't interfear with me actually working to set up my mini....

6. mattburley7 macrumors 68030

Maybe they wont fix the missing icon till iTunes 11 is released. I have a feeling no more 10.7 updates. If there is a update it should be today...

7. Yevhen thread starter macrumors newbie

I can confirm that it works very well. It synced my music, movies, and apps perfectly. Awesome job, Apple! Of course, it would have been nicer to have iTunes 11.