iTunes 10 account balance

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ScoobyMcDoo, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816

In past versions of iTunes, the account balance from gift cards was displayed next to your name near the top right hand corner. That is no longer there in iTunes 10 and I have searched though different panels looking for the balance, but am unable to find it. Anyone know where I can find the balance?

2. Helmutek, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010

Helmutek macrumors newbie

Credit/Gift balance still visible..

I still see the credit/gift balance next to my name in the top right hand corner. It doesn't update accurately when I make purchases via iPhone/iPad, I tried just about everything, I even had iTunes reinstalled by Genius Bar... still after a while the balance is off... :apple:

Edit: You do have to be logged in to your iTunes via your Apple ID and be on the Store panel/tab to see the balance... it is otherwise not visible when you browse your own collection of stuff.

3. ScoobyMcDoo thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks for the reply. I have the same issue on two different Macs using two different accounts. I tried both accounts on both computers and neither one shows any balance by my the name. Oh and I am in the itunes store tab. I'll put something on the apple forum to see if I can get a response there.