Itunes 11.1.2 Album View

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by izzle22, Oct 23, 2013.

1. izzle22 macrumors 6502a

izzle22

I tunes 11.1.2 album view takes forever to load! this was slow before now it's ridiculous. I have 4500 albums but it shouldn't take 2 minutes to load the art work. I get a spinning beach ball for approximately 2 minutes every time I switch back to album view or start up in album view. Anyone else? Any fixes? Or just live with it because I have a large library? Once it's done loading and as long as I don't get out of album view everything is fine.

2. amfuller macrumors newbie

Yep, i have had the same; go here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html and submit you problem. It might just be a problem for those with large a large library of music. I've about the same number of albums as you.

I also hate that all my pdfs and books have moved to a local location; everything was on an external drive; they are now hidden in the library: Library/Containers/com.apple.BKAgentService/Data/Documents/iBooks

Makes my backing up rather annoying; if they gave you a choice of where they are stored, that'd be nice.

3. izzle22 thread starter macrumors 6502a

izzle22

Thank you, I have submitted feedback. I'm glad I'm not alone with this issue. I hope a fix is in the pipeline and this is not just something we have to live with. It's pretty frustrating.

4. bopshwop macrumors newbie

Same problem here. iTunes now nearly unusable. I sent feedback to Apple.

5. londor macrumors newbie

Problem is with the status bar in iTunes. Just turn it off until Apple fixes the bug.

6. darngooddesign macrumors G3

This is supposed to be fixed in the 11.1.3 update which is now available.