iTunes 11.2 - Podcast "improvements" are a buggy mess

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by wlow3, May 15, 2014.

1. wlow3 macrumors regular

When I click on the gear icon in a respective podcast, the popover menu appears and then disappears just as quickly, rendering the menu unusable. Same with the > menu.

Episodes don't stay selected. The blue highlight doesn't stay highlighted.

I sometimes have to hit, say, the "My Episode" button several times to get it to be selected.

All of this stopped for a bit when I went to a podcast inside my iTunes that I'm not actively subscribing to, but then it started up again, and I have not been able to repeat the steps to get this buggy behavior to stop.

2. gryphon69 macrumors member

Have a lot of problems too, synced my phone this morning, none of the podcast episodes are there! If I want to play a episode, it tells me it is not possible to play at the moment, after a lot of tries it starts to download the episode I am trying to listening to, even if I synced that episode before going to work. Also I can only listen to the playback for a few min, then it just stops !!!
    And the podcast app quits, I then have to start the app again and turn on cellular to start the podcast download again..... Not good enough Apple.