iTunes 11, Play Through Albums

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Baklava, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Baklava macrumors 6502a

Baklava

Hello all, I have a playlist with several albums in it. The view-mode is set to 'Grid'. When I play an album there and get to the end of the last song of the album, iTunes starts playing the same album from the beginning. Is it possible to tell iTunes to jump to the next album rather than starting from the beginning? Thanks!

2. MeUnix macrumors 6502

Are all the songs in the albums checked? (Sounds silly, I know :p)

This thread should be able to help you out in getting your iTunes issue fixed.

Hope this helps,
    - Kyle

3. Baklava thread starter macrumors 6502a

Baklava

All songs are checked, yes. I've checked your link but my problem is another one... Let me explain in detail with screenshots:

Screen Shot 2013-10-12 at 14.02.17.png
    This is my playlist with View-Mode set to "List". When the last song of an album ends, in this case "Rivers Flow", it will jump to the next album and play it's first song, in this case "Loveing You".

Screen Shot 2013-10-12 at 14.05.01.png
    This screen is the same playlist, but this time with the View-Mode set to "Grid" (the new mode in iTunes 11). After the last song of an album is played iTunes jumps to the first song of the same album, in this case "Heading For The Sunrise". What I want iTunes to do is to jump to the next album, like in the above View-Mode "List"... How can I approach that?