iTunes 12.2.2.25 Keeps 'Sucking' to the Top of my Albums

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Psyfuzz, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Psyfuzz, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015

Psyfuzz macrumors 6502

Psyfuzz

It's a strange title granted but there's no way to concisely phrase the issue, basically...

I typically keep my iTunes library in album-view fullscreen, I'll open an album to view the songs, click a song to start it and then swipe across to my fullscreen Safari tab etc to work, however when I swipe back to my iTunes window I'm now constantly being brought back to the top of the album view - whereas previously I would have swiped across to find the window in the same position I had left it before I swiped across (with the album still open etc).

Has anybody else encountered this?

Edit: turning off the 'Recently Added' bar seems to fix it, still really strange however.

2. Suture macrumors 6502a

Suture

Thanks for sharing the solution. I was going crazy trying to figure out why iTunes kept automatically scrolling to the top after selecting a song. Your solution fixed my issue as well by turning off the Recently Added section.

3. Psyfuzz thread starter macrumors 6502

Psyfuzz

No problem, it's the only work around - it's strange since it still exists after the latest update. Hopefully Apple can work round this asap.