iTunes 12.3/Apple Music (not live updating)

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by gsingham, Oct 3, 2015.

1. gsingham macrumors 6502

Didn't have this issue with 12.2x

but now when I add or remove a song on my iPhone it doesn't immediately push the changes to iTunes 12.3

I have to manually close itunes on el capitan and re-open it for the changes to appear (once the cloud connectivity is made)

Previously on 12.2 whatever changes I made on my iOS pushed to iTunes almost immediately and with the window open it would make the changes

can anyone confirm this please?

2. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Is the issue OS X 10.11 or iTunes 12.3 ?? I don't have the issue - did you not update to iTunes 12.3 before OS X 10.11 ?

3. gsingham, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015

gsingham thread starter macrumors 6502

i installed El Capitan clean and installed 12.3 immediately

are u telling me that when u add a song on ur iPhone it immediately appears on apple music in the mac?

and are u running OS X El Capitan?

4. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Yes and Yes. However deleting a song on the iPhone does not immediately update iTunes on my Mac (10.11). A restart of iTunes does update.

5. gsingham thread starter macrumors 6502

I removed my account and re-added it and now its telling me i don't have a valid apple music subscription omg but its working perfectly fine on my iPhone and iPad. Give me a break apple.