Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inscrewtable

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 9, 2010
Nope. Work as it was before. Nothing changed.

So you are saying that if you start an album playing and then go to the three dots on another album and click 'add to up next', that the album you just added does not begin immediately that the current playing song ends? Because that is what happens on my iTunes.

Here is a video of it occurring. As you can see 'add to up next' has it playing immediately, which is the same result as if I had selected 'play next'.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
So you are saying that if you start an album playing and then go to the three dots on another album and click 'add to up next', that the album you just added does not begin immediately that the current playing song ends? Because that is what happens on my iTunes.

Here is a video of it occurring. As you can see 'add to up next' has it playing immediately, which is the same result as if I had selected 'play next'.

I have tested and confirmed that my "up next" and "add to up next" works as it was before.
Which means:
When adding a song to "play next", that song will play right after current one finished.
When adding a song to "add to up next", that song will only play after all songs in up next list before the newly added one have finished playing.
Same applies to album, and artist.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.