Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Poff

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
:D

How can I remove the price-column in the library? it won't disappear even though I remove the links to the music-store. I can't make it smaller. What's with this forcing me to have a column in the middle of the screen that has no info in it??

Krizoitz

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2003
Tokyo, Japan
Poff said:
:D

How can I remove the price-column in the library? it won't disappear even though I remove the links to the music-store. I can't make it smaller. What's with this forcing me to have a column in the middle of the screen that has no info in it??

Sorry I can't even find a way to ADD a price column, let alone get rid of it.

Poff

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Krizoitz said:
Sorry I can't even find a way to ADD a price column, let alone get rid of it.

screen.jpg

Picture from my norwegian version. I can move it around, so I placed it at the end, but I cannot delete it and not make it smaller. :mad:

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
ctrl-click the price bar bit at the top and then deselect it from the menu. its still odd though, mine doesnt give me the option to have that column.

Poff

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
russed said:
ctrl-click the price bar bit at the top and then deselect it from the menu. its still odd though, mine doesnt give me the option to have that column.

And mine doesn't give me the option of removing that column. :eek:

I didn't notice it before today, but it must have been there all the time since I installed iTunes 4.5 a couple of days ago.

Poff

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Abstract said:
Well the fact that there's a price column of any sort in your version of iTunes must mean that you're getting an iTMS of your own.

Congrats. :D

:D YAY! I'm gonna be rich!

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
i have found the same thing but that is under the music store and you then go view > view browser, try clicking on music store, then view > hide browser

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 98
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.