For some reason, iTunes wanted me to authorize a track. I thought nothing of it and of course typed in my password where I was greeted with the "Authorization Successful" message. I tried to play the track, but then iTunes asked for authorization again, and again, and again. What's even worse is that my iPod was connected to my iMac at the time so once it realized it wasn't "authorized" it sucked all the tracks that weren't authorizing off my iPod. I've noticed that tracks downloaded off iTunes with just my username play fine, but tracks with my username + @yahoo.co.uk refuse to play. So, I've now got £150 worth of iTunes that don't want to play. I've tried permission repairs, deauthorizing then reauthorizing, restarts, reinstallations and got nothing.