MimUK

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
With iTunes 7 and the iTunes Store, preview and purchase high-quality hit movies plus new and classic games designed exclusively for the Fifth Generation iPod. Flip through your collection by album cover with Cover Flow, protect your iTunes library by backing up to CDs or DVDs, and much more.

Using iTunes 7.1, you can now enjoy your favorite iTunes movies, TV shows, music, and more from the comfort of your living room with Apple TV. iTunes 7.1 also supports a new full screen Cover Flow and improved sorting options to let you decide how iTunes should sort your favorite artists, albums, and songs.

iTunes 7.1.1 addresses a stability issue and minor compatibility problems in iTunes 7.1.

Lets hope it brings Movies to the UK

No

:(

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006

:rolleyes:

International movies wont just appear via an update. There will be much fan fair. Dont worry when it happens you wont miss the event.

There is a possibility that it could be launched along with AppleTV. Maybe thats the reason why Apple TV was delayed.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
Seemed fine before, seems fine now, can't really notice much but I am sure Apple patched up some annoyances or bugs that were bothering some users.....

ShadoW

bravedeer

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2006
Help me understand...

I don't get the MacRumors logic... I thought "Page 2" was for rumors that are more likely to be just rumors and Page 1 for more reliable rumors and news, why is this on the 2nd page? This is not the first time that real news just goes to the 2nd page. Just help me understand. :D

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
I don't get the MacRumors logic... I thought "Page 2" was for rumors that are more likely to be just rumors and Page 1 for more reliable rumors and news, why is this on the 2nd page? This is not the first time that real news just goes to the 2nd page. Just help me understand. :D

Page 2 is not only for news/rumors of uncertain authenticity, but also for news/rumors of uncertain significance. Since this merely appears to be a quick bug fix for iTunes 7.1, the significance is pretty low.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
Does it break Aqua4iTunes?. Maybe we'll see a 10.4.9.1 after all.

EDIT: Answer to that no but it needs to be re-installed after the update.

ryanw

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2003
After the iTunes update my right external speaker only plays real muted. Grrr:mad: Tried everything no joy.

I've always noticed that when using headphones plugged into my powerbook. I've always had to go in and change the balance slanted to the right more than the left when listening to headphones.

IndyGopher

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
Seemed fine before, seems fine now, can't really notice much but I am sure Apple patched up some annoyances or bugs that were bothering some users.....

ShadoW

For me, it fixed an error I had, where on each bootup I would get an error saying my iPod couldn't sync because a file was in use. No more errors.

grockk

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2006

yeah. i completely missed any mention cuz i thought it would have been on main page. seems odd to be on page 2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.