iTunes 7.3.1 won't recognize all my iPhoto pics

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by wattage, Jul 14, 2007.

1. wattage macrumors 6502

wattage

After buying an iPhone and updating to the newest iTunes, now iTunes will only recognize 871 of my most recent 2241 pictures in iPhoto.

My 5th gen iPod is set to download ALL my pics, and used to have them all, but now it ony goes from the most recent to May 5, 2006.

I made a separate photo album called iPhone of my favorite pics and iTunes only recognizes 71 of the 171 in that album, and coincidentaly stops at the SAME picture date of 5/5/06.

I did not used to have this problem with my iPod so I thought it must be iPhoto or iTunes. Took the MBP, iPod, & iPhone to the Genius at Palo Alto, CA and they are completely stumped. We rebuilt the thumbnails, trashed the iPod photo cache, even reset the iPod but nothing. I mentioned that the iPod USED to have all my pictures and the only thing different is the iPhone and iTunes update. They said they had never seen this before and it must be an iTunes software update issue that will be HOPEFULLY resolved.

Anyone else have this experience?? Or suggestions???

2. wattage thread starter macrumors 6502

wattage

Here are screenshots in case my post was confusing or too lengthy. I would really like some input whether anyone else has experienced this or thoughts on it..

Attached Files: