iTunes 7.4+ Available Yet?

PhatBoyG

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Since the other thread has turned into a war of the ringtones...

Has anyone seen the new iTunes released yet? I'm still showing no updates on the Apple Software Update tool and the web site only has 7.3.2 available.

bc008

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2007
Michigan
its probably going to be a week or two, because the wifi store says comming soon on apple

yadmonkey

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2002
Western Spiral
I'm guessing it'll be up by tomorrow. They have to get it up before people get their iPod Classics home, right?

(iPod Classics are listed as shipping in 1-2 days and they too require 7.4.)

mithykal

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2007
Steve said it would be there to download by tonight. Bearing in mind the conference was in San Francisco, so change that wording to apply to your time zone :)

psychofreak

Retired
May 16, 2006
London
On ALL the iPods, clicking on an album in CoverFlow flips it round to see the track listing. Hopefully that will happen to make Fullscreen CoverFlow useful in iTunes...

amac4me

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2005
I think it will be available within a few days if not by tonight. The sooner the better for iPhone owners as the Ringtones feature will be used as soon as it comes out.

torchwood04

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2007
I noticed that it does not say that a CD is present in the "What comes with this iPod" thingie..

torchwood04

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2007
"With iTunes 7.4, sync your favorite music and more with the new iPod nano (third generation), iPod classic, and iPod touch, plus create custom ringtones exclusively for iPhone with many of your favorite songs purchased from the iTunes Store. You can now also play purchased videos with closed captioning (when available), easily rate your favorite albums from one to five stars, and watch videos at a larger size inside the iTunes window."