Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

officerdick

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2006
Hi i was just runing iTunes under OS X and notcied the horisontal scrollbar in coverflow was all blury. To solve the problem i resized the window. its still anoying. Any one else have this problem?

officerdick

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2006
actually i noticed it happens every time i go from list view, to coverflow.
I'll try re-installing.

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
That's a display quirk that many people have reported. Apple don't seem to be in a big hurry to fix it, but I suppose it is only a cosmetic thing.

officerdick

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2006
Arghh!

i Removed iTunes and the .plst files, And now i can't install it again. in the installer it says there is nothing to install. So i installed itunes 6, but i want coverflow :(

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
In /Library/Receipts, get rid of iTunes.pkg, iTunesPhoneDriver.pkg, iTunesX.pkg and try the iTunes 7 install again.

officerdick

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2006
The same thing just showed up again. And i thought i fixed it. I'm not an expert but i would say thatm iTunes 7 shows very poor quality, and is the worst software release, i have seen from Apple in the 9 months i owned a Mac

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
officerdick said:
The same thing just showed up again. And i thought i fixed it. I'm not an expert but i would say thatm iTunes 7 shows very poor quality, and is the worst software release, i have seen from Apple in the 9 months i owned a Mac

Yeah, not a lot of help to offer.. but yes, iTunes 7 is crap.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.