iTunes 8.0.1 Breaks sync? [FALSE]

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ViViDboarder, Oct 3, 2008.

1. ViViDboarder macrumors 68040

ViViDboarder

I just updated to iTunes 8.0.1 and now my jailbroken iPhone won't sync. :mad:

It does contacts calendars bookmarks, mail and all and then says unknown error 13014 has occurred.

Crackin' down?

EDIT: I restarted iTunes again and unplugged my phone and it appears now to have worked. I guess it was just a coincidence. I was starting to get really upset.

2. dreadloquito macrumors newbie

I had the same issue

After briefly panicking when my jail-broken phone wouldn't sync, I came to your post. The same thing worked for me- restarting itunes and plugging the phone back in seemed to resolve whatever the issue was. I'm still a little concerned, because it seems slightly more than a coincidence, but unless more issues appear, I think we're ok.

3. stlblufan macrumors regular

stlblufan

Same thing happened to me. All appears okay once iTunes is restarted. I hope that this isn't the beginning of the end...

4. Future Blues macrumors member

This was happening to me on my non-jailbroken phone too. Doesn't have anything to do with Jailbreak.

5. ViViDboarder thread starter macrumors 68040

ViViDboarder

Yea, I felt my heart beating in my throat for a minute though. Oh well. Glad it's all good.