iTunes 8.0.2

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BNZ1, Nov 22, 2008.

1. BNZ1 macrumors regular

Is this required for iphone 2.2 firmware? I noticed podcasts downloaded on my iPhone were not syncing back to iTunes (if I was not subscribed to the podcast in iTunes). so checked for an iTunes update.

Also my App Store hasnt worked properly since yesterday when 2.2 was released. Is anyone else having these issues? I will update shortly once 8.0.2 is installed.

EDIT: Updating to 8.0.2 has enable me to sync my podcasts from my iPhone :)

2. thomas419924 macrumors newbie

:( yeh im getting that too i actually thought the phone would work better but i feel its worse i hate not having things work when an update is supposed to fix it and wheres the copy and paste and forwarding of text messages if we dont get that im going to blackberry im that brassed off :mad: steve jobs wants to start listening to the people who buy his stuff dont do a microsoft and put stuff out and let us all test it before u do anything get it done right :mad::apple:

3. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

I would highly recommend upgrading to iTunes 8.0.2 -- at least on Windows. The update has greatly increased the speed of iTunes for me. Before, scrolling through the library was very sluggish and now it isn't at all. The store is speedier too. :) 8.0.2 is a good update.

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Why don't you download iTunes 8.0.2? :rolleyes:

5. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

Looks like he's just complaining about what we don't have..

6. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

He's getting the error. He hasn't upgraded to 8.0.2 yet.