iTunes 8.1.1-8.2 bugs

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jethryn Freyman, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Jethryn Freyman macrumors 68020

Jethryn Freyman

1. There is no longer a little speaker symbol next to the song that is currently playing.

2. You search for a song in the search bar. It appears in the main iTunes window, and it's the only song there. You play the song, it finishes. Before 8.1.1, iTunes would then cease to play. Now, iTunes continues to play the next song.

Anybody else noticed this?

2. Chase R macrumors 65816

Chase R

I still have the little speaker next to the currently playing song...

I just tried what you said and mine stopped playing after the song had reached the end, it didn't continue to the next song (there isn't a next song to continue to if it's the only song in the window).

3. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

4. Jethryn Freyman thread starter macrumors 68020

Jethryn Freyman

Alright, my little speaker seems to be back.

Say I select an album, and type the name of a song in the middle of the album in, so it's the only song in view. It'll go on to playing the next song when the current song is finished, despite it not being in the window.

5. Jethryn Freyman thread starter macrumors 68020

Jethryn Freyman

6. jon08 macrumors 65816

1. I don't know what little speaker are you guys talking about? :confused:

2. It will only play the one song you searched for and then stop (on my updated iTunes).

7. Jethryn Freyman thread starter macrumors 68020

Jethryn Freyman

It's to the left of the song title to indicate which song is currently playing.

Just happened again. Seems to be temperamental, maybe something to do with which view mode I'm in at the time. Maybe Apple just decided to change it, for some reason.:rolleyes:

8. Wicker macrumors regular

1. There isn't when I'm playing a song that I've searched for, else it's there...

2. Mine does the same, plays the song that I searched for (only in the window) and then moves on to play the next song in that album (although not shown in the window)... but it's been doing this for a very long time (cannot remember when it didn't do it)