Itunes 8 and unrecognizable media?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by swsmith, Sep 11, 2008.

1. swsmith macrumors newbie

Now after iTunes 8 some of the music videos cannot be played on atv? I have the Radiohead from the basement full video $7.99. They all play except the second video? I'm streaming. It also happens on a few other videos. At first I thought it was because they were purchased from atv? Some that I’ve purchased from atv play so that can't be it? Any ideas?

Talking about this same Radiohead video. What is the deal with it not playing without stopping after every video. I talked to apple store and they said that they must have been purchased separately and that was why it was playing separately?? I bought the wrong one? Ah nope bought the whole album$7.99? Someone else at the store said I should have bought the pod cast...error there too couldn't be accessed from atv?​

The reason for atv is to entertain. I have tons of videos that were bought from iTunes and I can’t watch them all without selecting the next video? DUMB! It can be done with music! They should be hooking me up more! I pay 2 bucks a song and can’t play continuously?

Everyone that comes over says “wow” Apple TV! After a few minutes playing around with it they say “wow” looks like it needs some more work. I’ll wait to get one once they work all the bugs out!
    :confused:

2. swsmith thread starter macrumors newbie

Priorities People?!?

1080p - This year?

Thread received: 53 Replies and 4,866 Views​

Obviously 1080p is more important for everyone since the atv doesn't even play 480p videos properly...:eek: