iTunes 8, no more random shuffle?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by scorpiusdeus, Sep 16, 2008.

1. scorpiusdeus macrumors member

On both my Mac and PC I am no longer allowed to just do random play from my music library. What gives?

It will pick a song from one play list or album, play it and then not pick anothe song to play.

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

I just select random, then hit play (with out selecting a song) and it plays just fine randomly from the Library or my playlists. It sounds like you either, have a permissions problem, a preference set, or all your songs are not checked.

TEG

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    My iTunes was doing this the other night. Played one song and stopped - and wouldn't let me skip forwards.

I turned Shuffle off on the playlist and then it would play through.

I quit iTunes with Shuffle off. And then restarted it - put Shuffle back on again and it now works normally again.

Now if I could only get my damn Genius stuff to send to Apple, I'd be happier with iTunes 8

4. scorpiusdeus thread starter macrumors member

I've fixed it I guess. I had to switch out of Album view. I did the whole turn of shuffle and computer than back on again too, so I'm not sure which fixed it.

5. joshbio macrumors newbie

album art work

how can i remove album art work from the itunes, i tried to drag and put into trash bin, but the image still on there,, help me