iTunes 9.2 - No artwork preview in finder

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jolly Jimmy, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Jolly Jimmy macrumors 65816

Jolly Jimmy

When I view music files from my iTunes library in the finder, the artwork is no longer previewed in the icon and in quickview. This morning with the last version of iTunes everything was OK. Has anyone else got the same problem? OS X 10.6.4.

2. VinitaBoy macrumors newbie

Same Here

Even when artwork is already present, the generic black "notes" icon shows on the desktop and in finder since upgrading to 9.2 and 10.6.4.

I've had to resort to copying the artwork exported from the file and pasting it into the "Info" window icon (upper left corner).

Any solutions here?

3. TheIntruder macrumors 6502a

TheIntruder

Apple breaks this every other update they do to iTunes. 9.0x was good. 9.2 randomly omits the artwork again.

Very frustrating, and one of the reasons why the mega-threads like "iTunes sucks" are more than merely whining.

4. SuperSnake2012 macrumors 6502a

I've had some of these bugs too. I restart iTunes and the album art just shows up. I had no issues before I installed 9.2. Too bad that I like all the new animations and stuff because 9.1 worked better with album art :eek: