Itunes 9 disc numbers now unorganised

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jeb1, Sep 16, 2009.

1. jeb1 macrumors member

So i upgraded to itunes 9 today to find that it has decided to unorganise the songs within my albums. Any of my albums that are multiple cds are now listed 11 22 33 44 and so on throughout the track listing. I can change it back within the album by clicking preferences and ticking the cd number box and then clicking the top of that column but is there anyway to do this for my whole library without having to go through each album one at a time. I'll be pissed if i do have to do them one t a time. It's the dance albums its really annoying for the most as it about to mix in the same track number of the next cd ruins it.

Hope someone can help me.

2. jeb1 thread starter macrumors member

guys and gals it looks like checking the cd box did sort all the albums its just took a while to update them all when i went back into itunes they were ok.

3. jeb1 thread starter macrumors member

Well i thought this had sorted it. Sometimes ill go into an album and all the tracks will be sorted into cds and sometimes they wont and i have to click the sort button on top of the cd column, is anyone else having this problem its starting to get on my nerves