iTunes 9 : iTunes LP - How?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by PeteB, Sep 9, 2009.

1. PeteB macrumors 6502a

PeteB

Ok, so I've seen the screen shots of it on Apples page, but I can't figure out how to access the feature.

The inference was that the extended artwork would be available if I had the applicable albums.

And if I buy such an album, does another option pop up?

2. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

It's only available on specific albums in the iTunes Store.

3. milo macrumors 604

Can these be viewed on any of the iPods? Apple TV?

If these only work on the computer, I don't see them catching on. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't do ANY listening on the computer.

4. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow integrated on the iPhone/Touch to access the basic features.. OOOOOR some fancy new mobile device (either running iTunes in full OSX, or an iTunes LP app designed for it).
    I was going to buy one last night but didn't get around to it. I have to assume that the individual songs are available to be sync'd just as normal songs and I would hope that the videos can by copied to iPods as well.

5. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

One of the featured LP albums is the newest Dave Matthews album, which I previously purchased. I am just wondering if they will offer LP for albums you already bought. Otherwise why would I buy it again. I'd consider it on an album by album basis at a $0.99 upgrade feature - Update with LP or something. I hope they have a solution for that.

6. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley