iTunes 9 Music Store Minor issue

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by theBigD23, Sep 16, 2009.

1. theBigD23 macrumors 6502a

Anyone having an issue when previewing a song, clicking play, but then clicking on the stop doesn't actually stop the preview? The song keeps playing until I click twice, but then it just replays the song preview. This is happening on 2 computers for me.

2. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

I havent noticed that but Ive noticed on the right side where films, songs etc are listed. The list doesnt fit inside the box and overflows onto the next box below. Making stuff hard to read and impossible to click on.

Looks like crappy coding to me. If I click to another page and go back it seems to fix itself, then if I do do it again the problem is back.

Anyone else notice its incredibly slow too? I mean 10 seconds to load a page? So far (with admittedly limited usage) the new store seems a big step backward. It also seems harder to find what you want.

3. theBigD23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Here is a better explanation. I just sent this feedback to Apple:

When previewing a song, clicking play, but then clicking on the stop doesn't actually stop the preview of a song. I'm previewing songs in the iTunes Music Store, where the "Top Charts" are listed on the right. The song keeps playing, the button changes back to the play button from the stop button, but the song keeps playing. Then, I click the button again, and it just restarts the song. There is no way to stop the preview manually. This is happening on 2 computers for me. An early 2008 Mac Pro and an early 2008 MacBook Pro, both running Snow Leopard and iTunes 9.