itunes 9 not ordering tv shows correctly

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by steezy1337, Oct 2, 2009.

1. steezy1337 macrumors 6502

on my itunes i like to have my tv shows ordered alphabetically then in order of season, but itunes 9 is literally just putting them in whatever order it feels like, does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

oh and also, when i use front the tv shows are ordered back to front, so it starts with eh last episode and moves down to the first, anyone else getting this?

i'm using SL 10.6.1 aswell by the way.

2. ss957916 macrumors 6502a

This is happening to me too. Same on my iPhone.

This happens from time to time - Apple brings out an update with 'bug fixes' but introduces a few new bugs instead.

I'm just trying to ignore it until 9.0.2 comes along in the hope they sort it - until 9.3 when they screw it up again.

3. steezy1337 thread starter macrumors 6502

i hope 9.0.2 comes soon then because it's really annoying me, i've stayed away from using itunes to organize all of my media until now and it's making it worse instead of better.

4. ss957916 macrumors 6502a

Welcome to the world of Apple products.

5. devburke Guest

Nah, works for me. Front Row has always been like that, I think it’s by design so that when you buy a new episode, it’ll be at the top. I’d prefer it to be front to back, but what can ya do?