itunes account cost?

believo

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
I want to create a itunes store account so I can just download artwork for my existing library. Does it cost to do this? I don't want to download actual songs.

thanks!

bokdol

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
VA
believo said:
I want to create a itunes store account so I can just download artwork for my existing library. Does it cost to do this? I don't want to download actual songs.

thanks!

nope no at all. so go ahead and sign up.
i orriginally needed a credit card. but i removed it from my account now.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
EricNau said:
It is 100% free (and you don't even need a credit card). :)
Are you positive about this? When my friend first got her iMac, she tried to make an iTunes account and it asked her for a credit card number. The only manner I remember being able to get an account without a credit card number is to enter one of the Pepsi codes from the good ol' days.

bokdol

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
VA
Warbrain said:
Are you positive about this? When my friend first got her iMac, she tried to make an iTunes account and it asked her for a credit card number. The only manner I remember being able to get an account without a credit card number is to enter one of the Pepsi codes from the good ol' days.

if you read my post above.. you can see that you can remove the credit card. or you can buy a gift card. but i have never been charged any money for making the account. after i have removed the credit card i have only use gift cards now.