Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slomifier

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2008
Whenever I try to buy a app, I get a message telling me that my account info has changed and that I can't buy the app. My credit card hasn't changed, and my password is still the same. It only gives me the message when I buy a app, not when it's free. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Oh, and short of looking at every one of my reciepts, is there a way to check how much money I've spent on apps? I think I've spent... "a lot".

:apple:

elisha cuthbert

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2006
Melbourne
Whenever I try to buy a app, I get a message telling me that my account info has changed and that I can't buy the app. My credit card hasn't changed, and my password is still the same. It only gives me the message when I buy a app, not when it's free. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Oh, and short of looking at every one of my reciepts, is there a way to check how much money I've spent on apps? I think I've spent... "a lot".

:apple:

i had this problem last week, i ended up logging out restarting the computer, then logging in to itunes again and then it worked.

slomifier

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2008
I've tried logging and checking everything related to itunes, and nothings worked

Oh crap, should have mentioned this earlier, but I can buy stuff from my comp, but not my ipod. Kinda important

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.