iTunes Account

RETRoKEWL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2006
I'd like to get an iTunes account and pay with paypal, but every time i click to auth. paypal to pay iTunes, it asks to add a credit card. Adding a card costs 1.95, why would i want to pay an aditional $2 for a $1 song? Is there a way around this?

J@ffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2002
Behind you!
RETRoKEWL said:
I'd like to get an iTunes account and pay with paypal, but every time i click to auth. paypal to pay iTunes, it asks to add a credit card. Adding a card costs 1.95, why would i want to pay an aditional $2 for a $1 song? Is there a way around this?
Why don't you just add your card to iTunes directly?

RETRoKEWL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2006
I tried, it didn’t like my address. The address was %100 correct, but it kept on saying that the address was incorrect. I suppose I could try it again.

RETRoKEWL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2006
RETRoKEWL said:
I tried, it didn’t like my address. The address was %100 correct, but it kept on saying that the address was incorrect. I suppose I could try it again.
Tried it again. Says my address doesnt match my bank records. Thats why I set up a paypal acount. They accepted my information, but apple won't.:mad:

mannix87

macrumors 6502
Nov 16, 2005
in the southeast
RETRoKEWL said:
Tried it again. Says my address doesnt match my bank records. Thats why I set up a paypal acount. They accepted my information, but apple won't.:mad:

the address you input must be exactly the same as how it's printed on your credit card statement. otherwise, your personal details won't match and your request will be denied