iTunes Album Art Screensaver

biohazard6969

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 23, 2005
toronto canada
iTunes Album Art Screen Saver
Display album art from your iTunes music collection as a fun, ever-changing mosaic screen saver.

saw this while browsing new tiger features on apples site, j/w if this means that it will change AS you listen to the song? or at set intervals? or both?

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
biohazard_6969 said:
Display album art from your iTunes music collection as a fun, ever-changing mosaic screen saver.

saw this while browsing new tiger features on apples site, j/w if this means that it will change AS you listen to the song? or at set intervals? or both?
It show all the album art (or some) in tiles that flip around. Steve-o showed it off in one of the keynotes. It actually pretty cool.

jecky

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2005
biohazard_6969 said:

i love this Screen Saver,half year ago ,i copy this file to panther,but it can not work,aha,now,it is really,cool

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
jecky said:
i love this Screen Saver,half year ago ,i copy this file to panther,but it can not work,aha,now,it is really,cool
i'm lost.... you had the sceen saver half a year ago? Thus you also has the OS. Along with your other post (the iChat 3.0) i've become a little confused on how you obtained Tiger.

mouthster

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2005
iTunes SS

I took a screen cap of it. There isn't much by way of motion.. It will flip an album cover over to reveal another one, in a random spot. Whatever albums are displayed are random, there is no linkage between the screen saver and what iTunes is currently playing.

biohazard_6969 said:

Attachments