iTunes Album Artwork Issue

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dukee101, Nov 16, 2010.

1. dukee101 macrumors member

dukee101

Just got the Beatles box set, everything's tagged correctly (obviously, it's from the iTunes Store itself), and yet, some of the albums in the set won't load their artwork. At random, some have the artwork, some don't. To reiterate, I've double-checked all the tags, and they match perfectly with iTunes, but when I right-click and select 'Get Album Artwork' nothing shows up! I've even tried restarting iTunes, restarting my Mac, etc... to clear any caches or whatever might be holding this up. The problem persists. I've tried dragging 'manual album art' from Amazon, etc..., then deleting that, and getting the album artwork from iTunes again, yet the same problem: no artwork is ever downloaded for these specific "diseased" albums. Someone please help! Thank you.

*Running iTunes 10.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.5

2. dukee101 thread starter macrumors member

dukee101

Nevermind. After a few days and repeatedly trying this again, it seems to work. I now have all the proper album artwork downloaded from iTunes. I suppose this was just a server issue on Apple's end. The servers might have been too overloaded when I first got the albums the day of release. It works now.