iTunes album Artwork problems?!?!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by 10th Wonder, Jun 30, 2007.

1. 10th Wonder macrumors regular

Hi, MR.com i am new to the board and i've been a mac-switcher since July 05. Which is right be4 the intel was annouced officially. But my problem is with iTunes right now. I have about 10 albums which iTunes has all of them, but it will not let me download the artwork for my albums?!?

When I highlight the album's I want iTunes to find the artwork for. Then it said iTunes cannot find it, but iTunes Music Store they actually have the albums artwork on this server. I am signed into my account so that is not the problem. This is sorta of annoying tho since i was trying to complete my Album Artwork for when i get my iphone in the next 3 months. Any takers on this subject and to help me fix the problem if it can be fixed.

James

2. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

Try Advanced > Get Album Art Work
    This usually does it! if not you can always drag some from google to iTunes.

3. 10th Wonder thread starter macrumors regular

I tried that and no luck looks like googling is gonna be my new profound bestfriend now:p . Thanks for the help.

4. teitoku macrumors member

Why in the world does iTunes not grab album art? I think I'm in a nasty position of having to manually download every cover for every album again.