Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nimoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
So if I sort my files in a list in iTunes and I scroll through the album list, it ALWAYS crashes. It doesn't happen if I click and drag the scroll bar, but if I do the two-finger scroll on my trackpad or if I scroll with my magic mouse, iTunes automatically crashes. Any ideas on how to fix this?

It doesn't happen when I scroll by artist; although I have another issue with that too: whenever I do the two finger scroll on the artist list, it keeps jumping to the top of the list. This might be a related bug to the crashing.

Danil

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2010
Try and authorize your account on the itunes on ur computer. Go to store then authorize account then type in ur username and pass. Also try updating both ur itouch and itunes. But i'm pretty sure you have to just authorize your account then sync. Also make sure your connection is fairly strong and your internet is working. Hope i've helped :)
remote desktop software| remote desktop connection

Nimoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
Thanks, but I've figured it out. Turns out, the culprit was Jitouch, the otherwise brilliant add-on that expands the amount of gestures on the trackpad and magic mouse. I just downloaded their latest update which resolves the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.