iTunes and iPod touch MESSED UP?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by POWERCOM, Feb 13, 2008.

1. POWERCOM macrumors member

POWERCOM

Hello,

Im a Mac and iTunes user since 2 weeks. I never used iTunes before. Anyway I have a problem:

Everything works fine on my iPod touch except 1 thing:

Whenever I want to listen to a song called "Asterisk - Bleach" it plays another song called "36 Mafia - Where is the Bud". In iTunes it works fine. I dont get it. Is something wrong with my iPod? Every other song works fine.

Thanks.

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

I've never had that problem playing Astrisk by Orange Range (the Bleach Theme). I suggest forcing an iPod sync or a restore. Sounds like the Database that stores that data is a bit messed up.

TEG

3. POWERCOM thread starter macrumors member

POWERCOM

Thx very much. I dont understand why or how this happened. I will do a restore now.

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Sorry about the correction to the song title. I'm a bit anal when it comes to song titles and artists being correct.

TEG

5. theman macrumors 6502a

are you experiencing this problem while using coverflow (when you turn the touch sideways and flip through the album art)? if so, its a known issue. the album art can get switched around, songs don't line up right, or albums disappear. happened to me, some of my albums were missing from coverflow, but some of the songs appeared in other albums. in the normal ipod menus i was able to get to the albums normally though.

to fix it, you have to re-sync your ipod (delete all the songs off of it and start again).

from what i know, the problem only gets worse over time.

6. POWERCOM thread starter macrumors member

POWERCOM

I hope it doesnt get worse. Its only that song all the other songs work great. Oh and its not only on CoverFlow its everywhere. Sorry for asking but... how do I delete songs from an iPod touch? I cant deselect the songs when I click on iPod. I can only Sync and restore?
    Sorry Im new.

7. POWERCOM thread starter macrumors member

POWERCOM

I fixed the problem by doing a complete restore. Everything works perfect now.