Itunes and problems with deleting files and program closing down on it's own

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by laryter, Nov 6, 2007.

1. laryter macrumors newbie

I hope someone can help me because I am getting very frustrated with my Itunes.

The issue is, that having installed Leopard, my ITunes is now shutting down continually and specifically when I try to delete a file that's in it. Either music or movies cannot be deleted as the program just vanishes from the screen.

I have deleted the ITunes program entirely from the hard drive and redownloaded it from the ITunes website, and had hoped that would cure it, but it hasn't.

Has anyone else had this problem. When it closes down, which as I said can be every other minute, it gives me a message that says do I want to report it and do I want to (can't remember the wording) but something like reenergize it...I press that button and the program comes back up, but then can close down within minutes. Other times I can play songs without a problem for a while, but again, if I try to delete something it closes down again.

Help.

2. Kaeman macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem, except my iTunes won't close while I'm listening to music. After I connect my 60gig iPod Video to sync, it looks as if it starts to work, then gives me the same error messege. updating didn't work, starting with a fresh version didn't work, I'm almost at a dead end. Anyone help?:(:apple: