iTunes Anime

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jptelthorst, Jun 22, 2008.

1. jptelthorst macrumors member

The only Anime iTunes has, to my knowledge, is the Animatrix, and Ghost in the Shell. (Please correct me if there are more) I think it's too bad, because there is a lot of anime piracy, and iTunes might be able to combat that to some degree. I think that Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo would do pretty well on the iTMS. Does anyone know of a place to legally download anime or if there are any other good anime series on iTunes?

2. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

Suzuka for one, Tokko for another. Use the browse feature to find more if titles are not known

3. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

iTunes has plenty of anime shows. Kiddy Grade, Rumbling Hearts and Suzuka are the only ones I know off the top of my head.

4. hubristol macrumors regular

hubristol

I dunno about good places to download anime, but deepdiscount has pretty decent prices on animes w/ free shipping by default.

I think Adult Swim may also have some of their animes online for free viewing.

5. jptelthorst thread starter macrumors member

I guess there are a few on there I didn't know about. I also saw Jackie Chan Adventures on there, probably not considered anime by purists, but a classic regardless.