iTunes App Store app upgrade install issues

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by HawaiiMacAddict, Aug 22, 2008.

1. HawaiiMacAddict macrumors 6502a

Aloha everyone,

I just came across this last bug beginning yesterday. I use iTunes to manage my apps because it's easier to navigate the iTunes App Store as opposed to the App Store app on the iPhone. I downloaded some updates yesterday and was unable to install them on my iPhone via sync until I deleted them from my iPhone. Today this trend continued. I've attached screenshots to illustrate my confusion. During the sync, everything apparently installs correctly, but after my photos are synced, I get an error window stating that some of my applications (the ones with updates) could not be installed on my iPhone. Is anyone else also experiencing this behavior?

HawaiiMacAddict

Attached Files:

2. Wildgift macrumors 6502

same here. i downloaded 6 updates through itunes, and none of them installed

3. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

Same here. I tried updating via app store on my phone and it told me it failed and the update would be on iTunes. Then I got the issues here. Once I finally got the newest versions on my phone, the updates icon in iTunes still shows a number 2 on it as if two are available. Clicking it says none are available but it never corrects the icon.