iTunes App Store Home Page

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nintendofreak93, Jul 10, 2008.

1. nintendofreak93 macrumors regular

Is there any easy way to get to the App Store with a direct link from the iTunes Store home page? I have to go to New Zealand! :confused:

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

Go on to your country's store and search for the name of a known app on the store. Try "Remote." Click the icon under the Applications section. The at the top, there will be tabs that bring you to that app (Home --> App Store --> Entertainment --> Remote). Click on the App Store tab and it takes you to the home page.

3. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

In another thread it was mentioned that since apps aren't "officially" released yet you will not see them on the iTunes home page. Just search for "apps" and you will find them.

4. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

go to the application section of itunes (where it shows all the apps you've downloaded) and at the bottom right it says get more apps, click on that. if you don't have the applications section yet because you haven't downloaded anything go to Edit>Preferences then check the box next to application then click ok.

5. nintendude macrumors 6502

6. MattFM macrumors newbie

UK users should be able to access the App Store via the left hand menu. Been accessible for a good four hours now.

7. redking31591 macrumors 6502

its now up in the us

hey it shows up in the us store now Yea maybe 2.0's on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

8. bbbensen macrumors 6502

Its been up for a while..... :rolleyes:

9. aethelbert macrumors 601

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's been up for over ten hours.

10. drmario macrumors member

I think he might mean that it now shows up on the iTunes homepage on the left. Before you had to search for an app to get to the store.

11. redking31591 macrumors 6502

What i really meant

I meant that when you enter the itunes store you no longer have to search for an app and then backtrack to the app store homepage. you can click on it right in the same bar that has the links for music, tv shows and itunes u. i know it came on early this morning i was up to see it!!!!!!

12. bbbensen macrumors 6502

Im sorry.

I guess I didnt refresh it....;)

I guess it does mean its coming soon.