Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benji888

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
United States
I don't see an iTunes forum, this is about syncing, so I hope it's in the right place...

I'm trying to update my apps in iTunes (latest version), I click ok about age restricted blah blah, then I get this:

"This item is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later."

:mad:item?? what item? I'm trying to update my apps!! WTF?!? If there is a problem with one app, wouldn't it say so? If there is another problem, why am I getting this error???:confused:

I'm trying to update my apps so I can sync my ipad & iphone!

signed,
annoyed

benji888

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
United States
that was not helpful at all.

This is a major iTunes 10.2.1 bug in my opinion: there is some problem with the first app, so it generated an error and completely stopped. If I click "Update" on each individual app, they download (except the one with problem). Apple seriously needs to fix this, I should be able to click on "update all" and if there is a problem with one app it should report it and allow me to skip updating that app and update all the rest. Plus, why they call an app an "item" is far beyond me, I had no idea what that error was about, it could have meant there was some kind of internet problem or something else:mad:

Anyone know where I should go on apple's site to report this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.