iTunes app

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Badrottie, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

while watching youtube about Google Play app and compare with iTunes on iOS I find too many iTunes apps - iTunes, Newsstand, App Store, ibook, and Video app. Why not all those apps incorporated into iTunes app? It would save some spaces on those idevices? :apple:

Agree with me or not agree with me because I am deaf?

2. erichess22 macrumors regular

I don't think being deaf has anything to do with the amount of space that should be on your devices, although i do agree that they should be incorporated together somehow, or at least give us the option to delete them. I don't use nor want the newsstand app on my phone or ipad.

3. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Your deafness has no bearing on any topic in this forum, unless the topic is related to hearing or the lack thereof.

Why are you looking to cause discord based on presumed prejudice? You appear to have an issue.

4. ijohn.8.80 macrumors 65816

ijohn.8.80

To the best of my recollection, they all started out as iTunes in the long, long ago and for whatever reasons Apple saw, they got separated out as individual apps. I don't know that putting them all together as one app would necessarily save that much disk space, it sure would save some screen space though!

5. Badrottie thread starter Suspended

Badrottie

do I have an issue? No I don't and I don't think you understand what is like being deaf person in the hearing world. :apple:

----------

I guess that was major mistake Apple have done so far! :apple:

6. sessamoid macrumors member

Do you always go around looking to pick fights and arguments?

7. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

As you go thru life, you'll find that everyone has something that they must learn to handle with grace within his/her own life. It is not a contest. The chip on your shoulder is clearly reflected in your signature. It has no place in forum discussions. < leaves the thread >

8. Badrottie thread starter Suspended

Badrottie

I am here to make new thread about apple topics I am not here to find someone to fight or argument. If you don't like it just ignore my post and move on. :apple:

----------

It is a free speech....you can put anything you like in your signature. My signature has nothing to do this apple topics. :apple:

9. Kurios2 macrumors regular

Kurios2

Incorporating all of them in a single store might slow down the searches, but I'll never know till it's done.

So, I can't agree or disagree, but the idea is original.

10. Badrottie thread starter Suspended

Badrottie

I am sure apple will find a solution to speed up the search... Like Siri and iMessage were slow at first and will improve in the long run. :apple:

11. Kurios2 macrumors regular

Kurios2

Hmm, If you remember the last few updates, there were screw-ups in all of them, maps, battery problems and a host of them mentioned right here in the forum, so I wouldn't count on Apple to find that solution you're hoping for - well, not right away and if they do, other problem might appear here again.

I'm not trying to be negative when it comes to Apple, just a little apprehensive when updates are rushed. As ijon.8.80 said, it was tried before and if I were you, send a message to Apple and in some instances, they might listen. Don't hold your breath though.....